vrijdag 8 januari 2010

D.V.M.A. T-Shirt wanted

Hi….


I am in North Carolina USA


Does your Club have T-shirts that I might buy one?



Hello Alan,


>> No we don't have T-shirts yet... but later on maybe...


Here is a photo of my Triumph I restored from junk…
>> Ok it looks good...! The mine 1973 is For Sale!
I am hoping to get a pre-unit BSA soon
>> You hope or will have...
Ok send me then a picture...of your pre-unit BSA..
Happy Holidays
Alan Hodge
Hollidays? It's very cold
& snowwy weather overhere!
But enjoy Your Holidays & Your Motorcycle Trips!

Motoring George Spauwen.
The Dutch Vintage Motorcycle Association


Too much rain here...ground is soggy……..
Here is my BSA another junker I rebuilt…but I want an M20 !!
Regards
Alan

Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:13 PM


Subject: RE: Tshirt


Wow!!!


I rode the BSA yesterday it was 49 degrees F…but too cold today…
Stay warm and wish for better riding weather
Alan
No weather for T-Shirts now!
Motoring George

SO


Motoring George Spauwen
"The Twin Man"